Thomas,

Sorry I was unable to get a reply off to you yesterday.
This line is the source of your problem:

Options -ExecCGI -FollowSymLinks -SymLinksIfOwnerMatch -Includes
-IncludesNoExec -Indexes -MultiViews

-Indexes set a default restriction on listing the contents of a
directory. This is a good practice. Now since you want certain folders
to have the ability to show the directory index you can add Options
+Indexes to the directory containers where you want to allow listing the
contens.

For example

<Directory /www/http108/htdocs>
  24         Order Allow,Deny
  25         Allow From all
  26    </Directory>

Could be changed to:

<Directory /www/http108/htdocs>
  24         Order Allow,Deny
  25         Allow From all
             Options +Indexes
             IndexOptions -SelectiveDirAccess
  26    </Directory>

This would allow directory listing in htdocs and it's subfolders.
Its probably not a good idea to give the +Index option for your document
root, so add a <Directory></Directory> container for your subfolders or
change IndexOptions -SelectiveDirAccess to IndexOptions
+SelectiveDirAccess and in each folder where you want to allow a
directory list, add a file called wwwbrws. The contents of this file are
irrelevant, it just has to exist in any folder under htdocs that you
want to allow directory listings.

Bryan Yates
SR Systems Analyst/Programmer
Information Technology