I can understand Larry, I can definitely understand.....then again I am
the one sleeping on the sofa LOL

-----Original Message-----
From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Larry Bolhuis
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2005 6:12 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] cgi issue

I'm not offended at all. It's just that I was fighting the same exact
message much of Tuesday and fixed it early Friday. So immediately after
your initial post I responded with my findings.  Then about 3 dozen
postings later Scott posts the same thing.

Here's the worst part: I almost never can contribute much to this list
so when I can I want to see my contibutions help someone!! :-)

   - Larry