I have decided to give Bob Cozzi's rpgtools a try for some web programming.
I have it installed, license key entered, etc. so that part is finished, but
I was looking at the httpd directives and conf file and noticed that there
is a lot of junk in here...I need to ensure that I 1. have a directory to
place our cgi programs into IE: cgi-bin but am a bit lost with all the crap
I found in the conf file.  Here is a copy of the conf file, any help or
suggestions would be appreciated on cleaning it up and making sure that the
cgi-bin is configured correctly.

 ************Beginning of data*************
# Apache Default server configuration

# General setup directives
HotBackup Off
CgiConvMode %%MIXED/MIXED%%
HostNameLookups Off
UseCanonicalName On
TimeOut 30000
KeepAlive Off
DocumentRoot /www/apachedft/htdocs
AddLanguage en .en

# Deny most requests for any file
<Directory />
  order allow,deny
  deny from all
  Options -Indexes -ExecCGI -includes
  AllowOverride Limit Options
</Directory>

# Allow requests for files in document root
<Directory /www/apachedft/htdocs>
  order allow,deny
  allow from all
</Directory>
Listen 80
#----        CGIPROD directives
AliasMatch /cgiprodh/(.*)\.htm  /QSYS.LIB/CGIPROD.LIB/HTMLSRC.FILE/$1.mbr
Alias /cgiprodh/     /QSYS.LIB/CGIPROD.LIB/HTMLSRC.FILE/
Alias /cgiprod/       /cgiprod/
ScriptAliasMatch /cgiprodp(.*).pgm /qsys.lib/cgiprod.lib/$1.pgm
<Directory /QSYS.LIB/CGIPROD.LIB>
   AllowOverride None
   Options None
   order allow,deny
   allow from all
</Directory>
<Directory /cgiprod>
   AllowOverride None
   Options None
   order allow,deny
   allow from all
</Directory>
#----        CGISRC directives
AliasMatch /cgisrch/(.*)\.htm  /QSYS.LIB/CGISRC.LIB/HTMLSRC.FILE/$1.mbr
Alias /cgisrch/     /QSYS.LIB/CGISRC.LIB/HTMLSRC.FILE/
Alias /cgisrc/       /cgisrc/
ScriptAliasMatch /cgisrcp(.*).pgm /qsys.lib/cgisrc.lib/$1.pgm
<Directory /QSYS.LIB/CGISRC.LIB>
   AllowOverride None
   Options None
   order allow,deny
   allow from all
</Directory>
<Directory /cgisrc>
   AllowOverride None
   Options None
   order allow,deny
   allow from all
</Directory>
#----        QCGIPROD directives
AliasMatch /qcgiprodh/(.*)\.htm  /QSYS.LIB/QCGIPROD.LIB/HTMLSRC.FILE/$1.mbr
Alias /qcgiprodh/     /QSYS.LIB/QCGIPROD.LIB/HTMLSRC.FILE/
Alias /qcgiprod/       /qcgiprod/
ScriptAliasMatch /qcgiprodp(.*).pgm /qsys.lib/qcgiprod.lib/$1.pgm
<Directory /QSYS.LIB/QCGIPROD.LIB>
   AllowOverride None
   Options None
   order allow,deny
   allow from all
</Directory>
<Directory /qcgiprod>
   AllowOverride None
   Options None
   order allow,deny
   allow from all
</Directory>

If you bought it, it was hauled by a truck - somewhere, sometime.