Just passing along..........................

                                                                     Easy400
                                              (Embedded image moved to file:
                                              pic07710.gif)
                                              http://www-922.ibm.com

   Giovanni B. Perotti leaves IBM

   Dear bryan dietz,

   after 39 years I will leave IBM and retire.
   Maybe that I then decide to perform some professional activity of my own.

   Of course, I will continue to remotely support you at no charge, should
   you have any problem with the Easy400 site deliveries.

   My new e-mail is
   gb_perotti@xxxxxxxxxxx

   Stay tuned,

      Giovanni

   You have been distributed this e-mail because of your subscription to the
   Easy400 site.