Matt,

My answers in this thread have included a lot of
generalizations in response to the very broad question
about .Net or Websmart or RPGsp or something else.

There are a lot of cases where people adopt a tool or
even a platform, hoping that it will address the
majority of their concerns, then later discover its
constraints.

There isn't anything wrong with planning and
discipline, which is probably in fact a key to
implementing Web interfaces successfully.

Nathan.

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html