I am trying to use validation lists, but I  can't get the apache server to see
the protection. Included is my config file that relates (and is currently set
up) ...

the address: https://servername.com/cgibin/po.d2m/input

ScriptAlias /cgibin/ /QSYS.LIB/EXTCGIBIN.LIB/DB2WWW.PGM/
Listen *:443
<Directory /QSYS.LIB/EXTCGIBIN.LIB/>
   Order Allow,Deny
   Allow From all
   UseCanonicalName Off
   HostNameLookups Off
   Options +ExecCGI
   <FilesMatch po.d2m>
      AuthName PO
      AuthType Basic
      PasswdFile SMIDATA/VNDLST
      require valid-user
      order deny,allow
   </FilesMatch>
</Directory>
<VirtualHost *:443>
   SSLEngine On
   SSLAppName QIBM_HTTP_SERVER_STANTWWW
   <FilesMatch po.d2m>
      AuthName PO
      AuthType Basic
      PasswdFile SMIDATA/VNDLST
      require valid-user
      order deny,allow
   </FilesMatch>
</VirtualHost>

>>> michaelr_41@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/20/04 12:46PM >>>
I'd suggest using validation lists rather than htaccess.

http://as400bks.rochester.ibm.com/iseries/v5r2/ic2924/info/rzaie/rzaievalidlist.htm

--

  michaelr_41@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx