The problem isn't' with CGIDEV2.  It's with the CGIParse
API.  It's been around for a long time, and as Bob pointed
out, most likely a bug "not worth fixing" in IBM's code.

Also, Mel Rothman frequents this list, so I'm sure he'd
help out if it were something easily fixed.

It's more of a nuisance than anything.

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 11:44:32 -0700
 Tom Jedrzejewicz <tomjedrz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]
> > > parameter passed to free or realloc is not
> > >                                         valid.
> > >                                       Cause . . . . .
> :
> > >   The pointer
> > > parameter passed to free or realloc was not
> > >                                         valid. This
> > > caused your function
> > > call to fail. Recovery  . . . :   Correct
> > >                                         the invalid
> > > pointer parameter
> > > being passed to free or realloc. Technical
> > >                                         description .
> . .
> > > . . . . . : The
> > > value of the pointer passed to free or
> > >                                         realloc is
> > > X'8000000000000000D033AF37640B2253'.
> > >  CPF9898    Information             40    29/07/04
> > >   01:27:19   QZHBCGI
> > > QHTTPSVR    *STMT    QZHBCGI      QHTTPSVR     *STMT
> > >                                       From module . .
> . .
> > > . . . . :
> > > CGIPARSE
> > >                                       From procedure
>  . .
> > > . . . . :
> > > ErrorExit__FiPc
> > >                                       Statement . . .
> . .
> > > . . . . :   470
> > >
> > >                                       To module . . .
> . .
> > > . . . . :
> > > CGIPARSE
> > >                                       To procedure  .
> . .
> > > . . . . :
> > > ErrorExit__FiPc
> > >                                       Statement . . .
> . .
> > > . . . . :   470
> > >
> > >                                       Message . . . .
> :
> > >   QzhbCgiParse:
> > > Error: QUERY_STRING/Body contains search
> > >                                         keywords --
> not
> > > form request. .
> > >
> > >                                       Cause . . . . .
> :
> > >   This message is
> > > used by application programs as a general
> > >                                         escape
> message.
> > >
> > >  MCH0601    Escape                  40    29/07/04
> > >   01:27:19   CGISRVPGM2
> > >     XXXWEBLPG   *STMT    CGISRVPGM2   XXXWEBLPG
>    *STMT
> > >   5722SS1 V5R1M0 010525                           Job
> Log
> > >  XXX270 29/07/04
> > > 01:27:20          Page    7
> > >    Job name . . . . . . . . . . :   XXXLIV
>          User
> > >  . . . . . . :
> > > QTMHHTTP     Number . . . . . . . . . . . :   098190
> > >    Job description  . . . . . . :   QZHBHTTP
> > >        Library . . . . . :
> > > QHTTPSVR
> > >  MSGID      TYPE                    SEV   DATE
>       TIME
> > >       FROM PGM
> > >  LIBRARY     INST     TO PGM       LIBRARY      INST

                                        X'0000000000000000'
> > > is outside
> > > current limit for object XXXLIV    QTMHHTTP
> > >                                         098190.
> > >                                       Cause . . . . .
> :
> > >   You tried to
> > > operate outside the specified space, tried to
> > >                                         operate on an
> > > unallocated page in
> > > teraspace, or tried to set the space
> > >                                         pointer
> outside
> > > the specified
> > > space. The object referred to is XXXLIV
> > >                                         QTMHHTTP
>  098190.
> > > The offset
> > > specified is X'00000000' for most spaces, but

                                        X'0000000000000000'
> > > for teraspace.
> > > The space class is X'04'. The secondary
> > >                                         associated
> space
> > > number is
> > > X'0000'. The activation group mark is
> > >                                        X'00000000'.
> The
> > > heap space
> > > identifier is X'00000000'. The pointer to the
> > >                                        start of the
> > > implicit process space
> > > used for the allocation is
> > >  X'8000000000000000FEE27AA95B001000'. The space class
> > > designates the type
> > > of
> > >                                        space as
> follows:
> > > 00-primary
> > > associated space (includes space objects)
> > >                                        01-secondary
> > > associated space
> > > 02-implicit process space for automatic
> > >                                        storage
> > > 03-implicit process space
> > > for static storage 04-implicit process
> > >                                        space for
> > > activation group-based
> > > heap storage 05-constant space 06-space for
> > >                                        handle-based
> heap
> > > storage
> > > 07-teraspace The object referenced and space class
> > >                                        information is
> > > returned, whenever
> > > it is available, for all space classes.
> > >                                        The other
> > > information is set only
> > > when it applies to the returned space
> > >                                        class value.
> > > Otherwise zero values
> > > are returned.
> > > RNX9001    Escape                  50    29/07/04
> > >   01:27:19   QRNXIE
> > > QSYS        *STMT    WEB500       XXXWEBLPG    *STMT
> > >                                      From module . .
> . .
> > > . . . . : QRNXMSG
> > >
> > >                                      From procedure