And do you set QUSBAVL to Zero?

-----Original Message-----
From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Henk Schipper
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 3:09 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: [WEB400] CGI-programming.....

QUSEC is not changed when i take a look at the V5R2 machine and compare it
with the V5R3 machine.
however, it seems like the parameters to QtmhGetEnv might have changed (or i
just have an old qusec source on the V5R3 machine.
This is the source, maybe someone else can check it as well:

QSYSINC/QRPGLESRC(QUSEC)
DQUSEC            DS
D*                                             Qus EC
D QUSBPRV                 1      4B 0
D*                                             Bytes Provided
D QUSBAVL                 5      8B 0
D*                                             Bytes Available
D QUSEI                   9     15
D*                                             Exception Id
D QUSERVED               16     16
D*                                             Reserved
D*QUSED01                17     17
D*
D*                                      Varying length

I initialise the first parameter always with the number 16.

thanks,

Henk.