I had some luck with this.  I think I'm using a different calendar
program though.

I'll just outline what I did to get this to work.  It might be
overkill for you question, but may serve for some others on this list.

Fuushikaden Web Studio
http://64.246.32.44/~admin59/

He has a few tools on his site, but I found the Seperated CSS version
of his pop-up calendar worked for me.

Unzip the popcsscal.zip and move the *.gif files to

workspace/projectname/web content/images/cal/
(Make this cal directory)

Copy and paste the content of popcalendar.css into the areas.css file
right at the bottom.

This file is located;
workspace/projectname/web content/styles/apparea/apparea.css

Move the popcalendar.js into;
workspace/projectname/web content/Client Script/usr/

Edit this popcalendar.js and change the line
        var imgDir = "" // directory for images ... e.g. var imgDir="/img/"
        var imgDir = "./images/cal/"

Thats all from the setup end of things.  Next you have a couple of
options for editing the DDS.  The example I found on an IBM page some
time ago had you change the properties of the entry field and make it
a button.  That sure looks nice, but we all know our heads down data
entry people just want to type and to keep it as an entry field you
should add this in the AFTER section of insert html.

<input type=button onclick='popUpCalendar(this, l1_RCLS91$SINIAT,
"mmddyyyy")' value='...' style='font-size:11px'>

Replace RCLS91 with the record format from your DSPF.
SINIAT is the date field.  The date format must of course match your
green screen app expectation.

This creates a little button after the entry field that the user can
click on if they want to see a spiffy calendar.

Good luck!  I working from memory a bit.  I had a chance to demo
webfacing here for a few people, but ended up going with a competing
product that I'm not particularly enamored with so forgive me for
being jelous!! :)

p.s. this is my first time trying to write into the mailing list so
forgive me if I've messed up.