I'm using InfoPrintserver to transform spoolfiles to PDF.

It works fine but generates a name like
411908_000006_MYPGM£_26052004_000001.PDF
I want to rename it before I add it as a URL and I want to do this in batch

Any suggestions ?

Regards,

Adrian Smith

"This Email and any attachments contains confidential information and is
intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. If this
Email has been misdirected, please notify the author as soon as
possible. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on any of the information contained, and all
copies must be deleted immediately.
Whilst we take reasonable steps to try to identify any software viruses, any
attachments to this e-mail may nevertheless contain viruses which our
anti-virus software has failed to identify. You should therefore carry out your
own anti-virus checks before opening any documents.
Platform will not accept any liability for damage caused by
computer viruses emanating from any attachment or other document
supplied with this e-mail.
Platform reserves the right to monitor and archive all e-mail
communications through its network. No representative or employee of
Platform has the authority to enter into any contract on
behalf of Platform by email".

Platform is the trading name of Platform Home Loans Limited, incorporated in
England and Wales (Company No. 2334606). Registered Address: Exchange Tower, 2
Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9FR.
Platform Home Loans Limited is a member of the General Insurance Standards
Council.
Platform Home Loans Limited is a member of the Council of Mortgage Lenders and
undertakes to comply with The Mortgage Code. We will only accept business from
introducers who are currently MCCB registered.