I'm trying to learn WebServices with WebSphere (5.1).

I started building a simple project - just one class with one method.

public class FondiServices {
   public String getQuota(String fondo) {
      return "12,345";
   }
}

I ran the client on localhost:9080 and everything worked fine on development
environment.

Then I changed the address from localhost to our iSeries name, I built the
EAR and tried to deploy into our iSeries.

Deployement ran successfully; server plugin update too.

When I try the TestClient.jsp

http://hsvl01/FondiSOAPClient/sample/FondiServices/TestClient.jsp

II get the page "Inputs-Select a method to test" on upper-right frame but on
both left and bottom frames I get this error:

-----
Error 500: Impossible to compile the class for JSP
/QIBM/UserData/WebASE/ASE5/hsvl01/temp/hsvl01_hsvl01/hsvl01/FondiSOAP/FondiS
OAPClient.war/sample/FondiServices/_Method.java:0: Class
com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.client.Service not found in class
com.fondi.FondiServicesServiceLocator. package org.apache.jsp; ^ 1 error
-----

Did I miss something in development phase, or is there something missing in
our iSeries ?

Thanks for help..

Giuseppe.