From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Metz, Zak
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 10:36 AM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: [WEB400] Lost in the translation

Here's the scenario:

http://www.distortion.us/CDAudio/ (huge page...)

Gets mapped:

Alias /CDAudio /QNTC/AUDIO/CDAudio

<Directory /QNTC/AUDIO/CDAudio>
   Options +Indexes
   IndexIgnore ..
   order allow,deny
   allow from all
</Directory>

I can click on directory names just fine, but when I click on an actual file
to download, the URL is something like:

http://www.distortion.us/CDAudio/pablo%20st.%20chaos/when%20you%20force%20me
%20against%20the%20breaking%20earth/pablo%20st.%20chaos%20-%20when%20you%20f
orce%20me%20against%20the%20breaking%20earth%20-%2001%20-%20the%20outline%20
and%20its%20earth.mp3

But, that fails with a "not found." Note that filenames without spaces work
fine.

This works fine when these files are on the IFS, but not when they are on a
PC via QNTC.

Any ideas?

(And before anyone gets too excited, this will be password protected again
once I get it working so the RIAA doesn't hurt me.)

Thanks in advance,
Zak Metz
.

NOTICE: This E-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not
the addressee or the intended recipient please do not read this E-mail
and please immediately delete this e-mail message and any attachments
from your workstation or network mail system. If you are the addressee
or the intended recipient and you save or print a copy of this E-mail,
please place it in an appropriate file, depending on whether
confidential information is contained in the message.