Sorry, if you meant within JavaScript, then Jeff's solution is obviously
what you want.
-Bob Cozzi

-----Original Message-----
From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Flaker, Jeff
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 12:48 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: [WEB400] Checkbox naming and reference

You can do this with a FOR loop.  Your control is the .length (how
many).

//loop while i is less than the amount of checkboxes present.
For(i=0, i < FormName.CheckBoxName.length, i++)
        {//you then use Form.CheckBoxName[i].value to see the individual
checkbox's value as you loop through them.}

Jeffrey Flaker
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Linens 'N Things
6 Brighton Rd