From: "Kevin Touchette" <KTouchette@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 4:53 PM
Subject: [WEB400] XML request processing.

> Can anyone tell me how to read an XML request sent from another web site
into an rpg cgi program on my web site.  I know how to process a query
string to get input variables but what I really need to do is read the
entire XML document into a variable so that I can parse the XML document
into the correct variables.  Currently I'm using CGIDEV2 but I'm open to
whatever works.  TIA.