Yeah, I was hired to build our website with it as well.  When they
described it to me in my interviews, it sounded like Webfacing or PSC/400.
Boy were we surprised when we got it.

Mike E.

                    "Shannon O'Donnell"

                    <sodonnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                       To:
"Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries" <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    Sent by:                                          cc:

                    web400-bounces+meovino=estes-express.com@xx       Subject:
   Re: [WEB400] HTML GOTO
                    drange.com

                    06/23/2003 01:50 PM

                    Please respond to Web Enabling the AS400 /

                    iSeries

Ha!   Nope!  Jwalk was here long before I was!  I take no "credit" for that
misdeed.

Actually, we are looking very seriously at Joe Pluta's product. It's a
pretty good fit for our needs.

Shannon O'Donnell