I am trying to configure the Apache web server to run Net.Data macro's
but as I currently have if configured I get this message ...

NET.DATA Error: Value for PATH_INFO in URL is not set or is not valid.

If any one can help me out that would be wonderful.

I am also including a copy of my config for the server...

# Apache Default server configuration
# General setup directives
Alias /htdocs/ /www/apachedft/htdocs/
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /QSYS.LIB/CGIBIN.LIB/DB2WWW.PGM/
MaxCGIJobs 40
MaxThreadedCGIJobs 40
CGIMultiThreaded Off
CGIRecyclePersist Off
HotBackup Off
CgiConvMode %%EBCDIC/MIXED%%
TimeOut 30000
KeepAlive Off
DocumentRoot /www/apachedft/htdocs
AddLanguage en .en

IndexOptions +SelectiveDirAccess -SuppressHTMLPreamble
<Directory />
  order allow,deny
  deny from all
  Options -Indexes -ExecCGI -includes
  AllowOverride Limit Options
</Directory>

<Directory /www/apachedft/cgi-bin/>
   Order Allow,Deny
   Allow From all
   Options +ExecCGI
</Directory>

<Directory /www/apachedft/htdocs/>
  order allow,deny
  allow from all
   IndexOrderDefault Ascending Name CaseSense
   Options +Indexes
</Directory>

<Directory /QSYS.LIB/CGIBIN.LIB/>
   AllowOverride None