Simon,

I thought that might be it also.  So I dropped Domino, did a NETSTAT and
port 80 was clean.  Then I tried the STRTCPSVR and those jobs end right
away.  They start four BCI jobs and one BATCH job.  I changed the job
description from *NOLIST to *SECLVL and the four BCI jobs are rather
mundane.  The BATCH job is interesting:
 5722SS1 V5R2M0 020719                           Job Log           GDIHQ3
05/21/03 08:43:31          Page    2
  Job name . . . . . . . . . . :   DEFAULT         User  . . . . . . :
QTMHHTTP     Number . . . . . . . . . . . :   004062
  Job description  . . . . . . :   QZHBHTTP        Library . . . . . :
QHTTPSVR
MSGID      TYPE                    SEV  DATE      TIME             FROM
PGM     LIBRARY     INST     TO PGM      LIBRARY     INST
*NONE      Request                      05/21/03  08:43:25.540976 QWTSCSBJ
                *N       QCMD        QSYS        0178
                                     Thread  . . . . :   00000015
                                     Message . . . . :  -CALL
PGM(QHTTPSVR/QZHBHTTP) PARM('1' 'DEFAULT' '-uiMin'
                                       '10' '-uiMax' '40' '-cEAMap'
'*CCSID' '-cAEMap' '*CCSID' '-uiCCSID' '819'
                                       '-r'
'/QSYS.LIB/QUSRSYS.LIB/QATMHTTPC.FILE/CONFIG.MBR')
CPF9898    Escape                  40   05/21/03  08:43:25.883720 QZHBHTTP
    QHTTPSVR    *STMT    QZHBHTTP    QHTTPSVR    *STMT
                                     From module . . . . . . . . : HTSLOOP
                                     From procedure  . . . . . . :
sendMessage2JobLogOrQSYSOPR__FPcN21iT1
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :   1043
                                     To module . . . . . . . . . : HTSLOOP
                                     To procedure  . . . . . . . :
sendMessage2JobLogOrQSYSOPR__FPcN21iT1
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :   1043
                                     Thread  . . . . :   0000001A
                                     Message . . . . :   An unexpected
socket Accept() error occurred.  The server
                                       is being ended.  Check the server
error log for additional information.
                                       There may also be vlogs recorded.
Any vlogs may be viewed using System
                                       Service Tools (SST).  Contact IBM
support or your service provider.  Errno:
                                        Descriptor not valid. .
                                     Cause . . . . . :   This message is
used by application programs as a general
                                       escape message.
CPF9898    Escape                  40   05/21/03  08:43:25.883736 QZHBHTTP
    QHTTPSVR    *STMT    QZHBHTTP    QHTTPSVR    *STMT
                                     From module . . . . . . . . : HTSLOOP
                                     From procedure  . . . . . . :
sendMessage2JobLogOrQSYSOPR__FPcN21iT1
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :   1043
                                     To module . . . . . . . . . : HTSLOOP
                                     To procedure  . . . . . . . :
sendMessage2JobLogOrQSYSOPR__FPcN21iT1
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :   1043
                                     Thread  . . . . :   0000001B
                                     Message . . . . :   An unexpected
socket Accept() error occurred.  The server
                                       is being ended.  Check the server
error log for additional information.
                                       There may also be vlogs recorded.
Any vlogs may be viewed using System
                                       Service Tools (SST).  Contact IBM
support or your service provider.  Errno:
                                        Descriptor not valid. .
                                     Cause . . . . . :   This message is
used by application programs as a general
                                       escape message.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin