I am attempting to run a cgi-bin program on the http server (powered by
apache).  When I attempt to execute my program via
http://<myipaddress>:<port>/cgi-bin/mypgm.pgm I am "told" that I am not
authorized to view the page.  The error log has the following error:

(3101)A non-recoverable I/O error occurred.: ZSRV_MSG0019: Permissions on file
/qsys.lib/mylib.lib/mypgm.pgm deny server access.

I have given QTMHHTP1 *USE access to qsys, mylib and mypgm and QTMHHTP1 is
enabled.

My configuration file:

 Top of Form
  1        # Configuration originally created by Apache Setup Wizard Fri Mar 21
22:27:57 GMT+00:00 2003
  2        Listen <MYIPADDRESS>:<PORT>
  3        DocumentRoot /www/mylib/htdocs
  4        ServerRoot /www/mylib
  5        Options +ExecCGI -FollowSymLinks -SymLinksIfOwnerMatch -Includes
-Indexes -MultiViews
  6        LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\"
\"%{User-Agent}i\"" combined
  7        LogFormat "%{Cookie}n \"%r\" %t" cookie
  8        LogFormat "%{User-agent}i" agent
  9        LogFormat "%{Referer}i -> %U" referer
  10       LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b" common
  11       CustomLog logs/access_log combined
  12       SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "Mozilla/2" nokeepalive
  13       SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "JDK/1\.0" force-response-1.0
  14       SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "Java/1\.0" force-response-1.0
  15       SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "RealPlayer 4\.0" force-response-1.0
  16       SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "MSIE 4\.0b2;" nokeepalive
  17       SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "MSIE 4\.0b2;" force-response-1.0
  18       RewriteEngine On
  19
  20       Alias /cgi-bin /qsys.lib/mylib.lib
  21       ScriptAliasMatch ^/cgi-bin/(.*) /QSYS.LIB/MYLIB.LIB/&1.pgm
  22
  23
  24       <Directory />
  25            Options +Includes
  26            Order Deny,Allow
  27            Deny From all
28         </Directory>
  29
  30       <Directory /QSYS.LIB/MYLIB.LIB>
  31            Order Allow,Deny
  32            Allow From all
  33            Options +ExecCGI +Includes
34         </Directory>
  35
  36       <Directory /www/mylib/htdocs>
  37            Order Allow,Deny