Nathan -

We're doing sort of that kind of thing now . . . probably not as elegantly
since we just show 'em a static HTML page that says "Out to lunch" (well,
not literally "out to lunch" but you get the idea. :-)  )

Thanks,

Steve

"Nathan M. Andelin"
<nandelin=uLFwQiodB6j7ZPEc29C2Qq6+1OQI6iwo@public.gmane.org> wrote in