Hi,
I am using An AS400 V4.30...
LICPGM 5769DG1 (IBM HTTP SERVER FOR AS400) is installed (*Compatible)

I wrote an ILE C CGI program witch reads data from stdin and send it back to
the client... (the html form use the POST method)
That works fine when the content_type is "application/x-www-url-encoded" but
when i try to upload a file using "content_type = multipart/form-data" i
can't get more than two bytes from stdin (13-37)...

I downloaded and installed the samplec program and html from the IBM
developer ressource page :
http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/software/http/examples/samplec/c_demo.htm

when i submit the "POST" button with the text "TEST" i got the following
response :
REQUEST_METHOD = POST
CONTENT_LENGHT = 14
Server Standard Input : YourInput=TEST
SERVER_SOFTWARE : Domino-Go-Webserver/5.0

When i changed (in the html page) the text input field by a file input and
add "enctype=multipart/form-data" in the form tag i got the same problem (i
got the message "Error reading standard input" sent by the cgi program when
it found that data read from stdin is different from Content_lenght...
indeed i found that only two bytes were read....

Can someone help me...?

Is this relevant to the Domino-Go-Webserver (what is the difference with the
IBM HTTP server... The admin forms use the two denominations)

http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp