Joe,

Is this for the default Apache configuration or does this affect ALL Apache
instances?  I have my own instance defined, but it does not have a
ServerRoot directive, do I need to add one to that httpd.conf?  Just trying
to clarify before I screw things up. :-)

Joel R. Cochran
Director of Internet Services
VamaNet.com
(800)480-8810