I feel I can make a legitimate and timely contribution.

I presume that deployment of this application is time critical (aren't they
always?) and presumably will wish to be fully tested
(Shouldn't they always be?)

TestBench will test the AS/400 server side of the application and now in
combination with our latest product TestWeb, we now offer
end to end automated testing from the front end to the back office.

Regards

Jamie Coles

Original Software
Ph: +44 (0)1256 338666
USA 603 268 1488
Web: www.origsoft.com

Leading providers of productivity solutions for iSeries and the Web
Original Software does not accept responsibility for changes made to this
message
after it was sent.    This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and
intended solely for the use of the individuals or entity to whom they are
addressed.