Joel or Anyone,
    My GetCookie function is not getting the cookie, it keeps returning null.
Here is my source:

<script language= "javascript">
var useridCookie = "useridCookie";
function GetCookie(name) {
   var value = name + "=";
   var i = 0;
   while(i < document.cookie.length) {
      var j = (i + value.length);
      if (document.cookie.substring(i,j) == value) {
         var len = document.cookie.indexOf(";",j);
         if (len == -1)
            len = document.cookie.length;
         return unescape(document.cookie.substring(j, len));
      }
      i = document.cookie.indexOf(" ", i) + 1;
      if (i == 0) break;
   }
   return null;
}

function changeForm() {
 var cookieValue = GetCookie(useridCookie);
  document.useridform.USERID.value = cookieValue;
 document.useridform.submit()
}
</script>

Here is the form:

<form name="useridform" method="GET" action="/cgi-bin/iteminq">
 <input type="hidden" name="XCAT" value="ACC">
 <input type="hidden" name="USERID" value="GUEST">
 </form>

Here is the line that calls the script:

onClick="changeForm();"></td>

Please Help!!!