From: web400-admin@midrange.com [mailto:web400-admin@midrange.com]On
Behalf Of Justin Houchin
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 7:33 AM
To: web400@midrange.com
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Writing Source Member to Web Page

Mark,
    When i go to compile my Subprocedure, I get the compilation error
message: External description not found for file specified as externally
described; file ignored.  I believe that I have created my QHTMLSRC file
wrong. Can you tell me how you created your file?

Thanks,

Justin Houchin
Programmer
Reliatek, Inc