In addition to what Brad said: if service program QHTTPSVR/QZHBCGI exists on
your system, you should bind to it instead of QTCP/QTMHCGI.  QZHBCGI replaced
QTMHCGI several releases ago.

Also, after starting the server with -vv, you don't have to end it to view the
trace spool files.  You can find them with WRKSPLF with user QTMHHTTP and user
data equal to your server instance's name.

Mel Rothman, CGIDEV2 Author
IBM eServer Custom Technology Center (eCTC), Rochester, Minnesota
http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/iseries/service/ctc/
http://www.easy400.ibm.it/en