From: Bob Cancilla [mailto:BOBC@ri-net.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 6:10 PM
To: ign_list@ignite400.org
Subject: Re: Authenticate webusers against Validation Lists

Mike,

Sounds ugly :-)  I don't think you can make the HTTP server handle the
requests, but you should be able to use API calls to the 400 via classes in
the AS/400 Java Tool kit to the VLDL API's.  You'll probably have to do
your own authentication within your application to pull this off.

Bob C.

                    "Wills, Mike

                    N. (TC)"             To:     <ign_list@ignite400.org>
(IGNITe/400 Mailing List)
                    <MNWills@taylo       cc:

                    rcorp.com>           Subject:     Re: Authenticate
webusers against Validation Lists
                    Sent by:

                    <ign_list@igni

                    te400.org>

                    (IGNITe/400

                    Mailing List)

                    01/29/2002

                    02:45 PM

                    Please respond

                    to ign_list

But will this work off a NT Tomcat server? This is where the Java servlet
will be running.