From: "Richard B Baird" <rbaird@esourceconsulting.com>
> how do all of you in the group handle multiple clicks on
> cgi links?

Off list, because I can't think of a better solution than to encourage you
to try Relational-Web.  Then let users click away on the same link as many
times as they like.  Would you disable the <Enter> key on a 5250 screen, for
example?

How would a Relational-Web application handle 100 simultaneous clicks on a
single link?  The same way a 5250 program would handle 100 repeated <Enter>
keys.  The request would be queued and processed.  Would performance suffer?
Hardly, if any at all.

Relational-Web is designed for highly interactive Web workloads.  Its
performance is outstanding.  A lot of the little problems that you
experience with CGI simply never arise.

The license fee for Relational-Web is $500 per CPU.  That cost is more than
offset by exceptional features, performance, and support.  You can try
Relational-Web for 30 days.  I only invoice if my customers are completely
satisfied.  I'd be happy to send you a copy for evaluation.  You can  visit
my Web site for more information.  I'd also be happy to respond to email.

Thank you for your consideration,

Nathan M. Andelin
www.relational-data.com