I've written a handful of applications in net.data, but I do all my file
processing via calls to RPG programs, and return the data via a table
pointer....

if you need any help, in a particular area, I can try to help...

But I'm also in the processing of using apache with tomcat for my next
application... I was going to see if I could write an OO version of an
online requisition system...  I wrote a demo version in net.data, but I
thought I would try (key word here) "TRY" to write my real app in Java....
But I may be forced to return back to net.data... To me it's a lot
simpler... But that's just me... :-)

let me know if I can help, tim