Hi

We are starting to add URL link indexes/tables to our data base design and
right now we are using the STRPCO and STRPCCMD (eg. STRPCCMD
'HTTP://www.cnn.com') combo to fire off the URL from a PC connected with
client access. There are a couple of problems with using this

1. STRPCO will go 'bye bye' soon

2. When we webface the command will not be able to fire from a browser

3. Right now the STRPCCMD 'HTTP://.... ' launch uses what ever window is
open

As you can guess I am looking for a new method to do this. It should be
able to

1. Open a new browser window for URL viewing... And optionally I would like
to have multiple view windows going (if the user wants to see multiple
URL's at once)

2. Be able to be invoked from a browser and independent of client access

3. Ideally - and I do mean Ideally - Have a URL browser print function
instead of a browser view function fire up. This will allow them to print
multiple selected documents at once

Anyone have an API or two or some AS/400 run  Java code that does this ??

Thank you all