That's still up in there air, but there definatly will be a
second book.  I have a couple interested parties ready to
roll it out once I'm finished (about 3/4 done now.)  I'm
sure I'll let this list know.  :)

If anyone has any topics they'd like me to cover, I'm all
ears.  This book is mostly requests from users that I have
made in the past.  Very in depth with a few big applications
that should show you how to do most anything with RPG, even
handheld CGI programming, file uploads, cookies, SQL, etc.

Brad