From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Justin Taylor
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2024 1:36 PM
To: wdsc <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Error List icons

[You don't often get email from jtaylor.0ab@xxxxxxxxx. Learn why this is important at https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification ]

External: Pause and review the sender's email address, any URLs before clicking links, opening attachments, or following requests. When in doubt, contact the Service Desk.

I tried sorting by icon and the severity. In both cases, the red X is at the bottom.

Suppressing all warnings hides the yellow exclamation points, but I still need those.

As an aside, I don't think a severity 10 message should have a red X.

date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 14:55:04 +0000
from: Steve Ferrell via WDSCI-L <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Error List icons

Hi Justin,

Yes, we added the ability to sort the Error list a while back. Click
on the Severity Column.

Also, you can turn off the information messages if you wish.

Click the view menu trigger (3 dots on 98+ or up arrow on 96), then ->
show severity. You can un-check the informational messages if you wish.

Steve Ferrell
Principal Software Engineer Lead RDi
Fortra, the new face of HelpSystems