I don't know other people experience but our VPN is stable and average
latency is between 20 and 40 ms. The delays during a step-by-step (F5)
debug are more than noticeable (we always use monitors view vs variables
view). Maybe the difference lies in the fact that our VPN is a LAN to LAN
and not point to LAN?

HTH
--
Marco Facchinetti

Mr S.r.l.

Tel. 035 962885
Cel. 393 9620498

Skype: facchinettimarco

Il giorno mer 28 giu 2023 alle ore 14:06 McNierney_Chris via WDSCI-L <