Not having that problem here. There are some settings for this feature
that may have been lost if you did a clean install. I merely updated and
didn't lose anything: right-click on the output and "Save results" is open
for business.

On Fri, Apr 28, 2023 at 10:18 AM Elden Fenison <
Elden.Fenison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One of the best features of the built-in SQL editor in the old RDi... was
the ability to easily export results to Excel. iACS doesn't seem to do this.

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Daniel
Gross
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2023 10:16
To: Rational Developer for IBM i <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] New RDi. Lost my favorite feature.

Well yes - I use the iACS run sql script feature.

Essentially because it’s quite good, has a big library of snippets and can
also run CL commands.

With 1.1.9.2 it even can prompt for “host variables” in the statement like

where table.col = :myVar

OK - this is old for DBeaver, but new to iACS.

HTH
Daniel

Am 28.04.2023 um 18:50 schrieb Elden Fenison <