When I did that there was a security issue with the .ssh directory. the
user profile tying to set up the SSH communications was unable to use the
keys. I don't have the solution at my fingertips, and I doubt I saved the
emails anyway. On my MAC I set that directory to 700 and it worked.

--
Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect

On Wed, Mar 22, 2023 at 10:02 AM Weirich, John via WDSCI-L <