When hovering over a service program procedure, I expect to see the comments that immediately precede the prototype in the /copy source. I have a situation where the hover is simply showing the PI parameters - none of the comments that I have in the /copy prototype.

Its very weird...

/copy prototype looks something like this

//-----------------------------------------------------------------------
// Eml_Stmf: Email an IFS streamfile
//
// pcom# = (input) From Company and/or Cust Type
// psubject = (input) Subject Line Text
// pstmf = (input) Streamfile name(s) (wildcards allowed)
// ptoaddr = (input) TO email address or Mailtool Dist List (*name)
// pccaddr = (input/omit) CC email address
// pmessage = (input/omit) Message Body (Text, *ATT or *MULTI)
// pbdyct = (input/omit) Body Content ('text/html' default if omitted)
//
// Returns 0 on success, -1 if email not sent
//
// Requirements:
// 1. Com# must be setup in 7065
// 2. IFS file must exist
//
// Notes:
// Attachments: Up to 50 attachments may be specified.
// If the value *ATT was specified for the message body, the first
// attachment listed here will be used as the message body. All
// subsequent attachments will be treated as normal attachments.
// If the value *MULTI was specified for the message body, the first
// attachment listed here will be used as the TEXT message body. The
// 2nd attachment will be used as the HTML body. All subsequent
// attachments will be treated as normal attachments.
// Wildcards may be used as attachment file names in the form of
// *filename, filename* or file*name. This will cause all matches in the
// specified directory to be emailed as attachments.
// Examples of specifying wildcards:
// /myfiles/*.pdf /myfiles/invoice*.pdf /myfiles/invoice* /myfiles/*
//
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------

dcl-pr Eml_Stmf int(10) ExtProc('Eml_Stmf');
pcom# char(6) const options(*varsize);
psubject char(100) const options(*varsize);
pstmf char(1024) const options(*varsize);
ptoaddr char(50) const options(*varsize);
pccaddr char(50) const options(*nopass:*varsize);
pmessage char(1024) const options(*nopass:*varsize);
pbdyct char(80) const options(*nopass:*varsize);
end-pr;

[Logo]<https://www.totalbizfulfillment.com/> Greg Wilburn
Director of IT
301.895.3792 ext. 1231