I have to say that I am not familiar with that part of the code so it would be up to the Helpsystems folks to comment specifically, I guess. However, questions that come to my mind are about whether the JVM used is both cases is specified to be the same, what was the selection order in the GUI, and I guess too, the order of the objects in the tree (before sorting?).
On 2022-03-10, 03:09, "WDSCI-L on behalf of Thomas Raddatz" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx> wrote:
Clearing the Java cache did not help solving the problem.
Just to make it clear again, the left and right source members are switched, when I launch an Eclipse debug application from RDi. For example:
There are two source members called DEMO1 and DEMO2.
When these source members are compared from RDi, DEMO1 goes to the left and DEMO2 to the right. That is the expected behavior.
But when I compare these source members from the debug application, DEMO1 goes to the right and DEMO2 to the left.
That can bee seen for the iSphere Compare Editor, as well as for the IBM Compare Editor.
I can reproduce the problem only in an Eclipse debug application, but Patrick seems to have the same problem in the original RDi.
I took a screenshot to explain the problem. The picture shows RDi in the background and the Eclipse debug application in the foreground:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.