Exactly what I needed. I was just looking for it one level too high at the
connection instead of the objects.

Thanks for the help and quick response.

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Brian
Parkins
Sent: Wednesday, February 9, 2022 4:48 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Different library lists

Having separate Workspaces may be an overkill. Just set up different
Connection(s) for each project.

Within a given Workspace you can have as many Connections to the same - or
different - IBM i servers as you wish. Each Connection has its own library
list which may be customised:

For each Connection, right-click the OBJECTS subsystem > PROPERTIES >
INITIAL LIBRARY LIST

In addition, this List can be manipulated dynamically:

- Right-click the LIBRARY LIST filter > ADD or CHANGE as required
- With RDi V9.6 you also have a separate Library List view, which is quite
handy

To summarise, the Workspace itself is not associated with any library list;
the Connections defined within the Workspace determine the library list to
be used.

HTH,
Brian.