Hi Thomas: The source wasn't the problem it was the way the STRPREPRC
commands were specified with * instead of //.

These statements at the top of my source caused the crash. If this isn't
enough I'll send you what I was using.

* >>PRE-COMPILER<< *
* >>CRTCMD<< CRTBNDRPG PGM(WRKART/&OB) SRCFILE(&SL/&SF) + *
* SRCMBR(&SM); *
* >>IMPORTANT<< *
* >>PARM<< OPTION(*EVENTF); *
* >>PARM<< DBGVIEW(*ALL); *
* >>PARM<< TRUNCNBR(*NO); *
* >>PARM<< FIXNBR(*ZONED *INPUTPACKED); *
* >>END-IMPORTANT<< *
* >>EXECUTE<< *
* >>END-PRE-COMPILER<< *

On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 7:25 AM Thomas Raddatz <thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx>