Matt,

Can you create a new workspace and execute the steps to get the "The Connection does not exist" error and send it as a zip file to me?

Please do not use a TCP/IP address for the host name in the remote system connection. Use a DNS name instead. You may consider to use "isphere" and update your hosts file to point to the actual address.

Then I could do the same on my PC in order to keep your workspace unchanged when debugging it.

E.g: c:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

# Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.
#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost
230.175.10.23 isphere

Please also write down the steps you took to produce the error starting from the point of creating the workspace.

Regards,

Thomas.