Hi Mike,

I researched a little bit in the internet about the shared classes feature
of the JVM you adviced me to turn off. Here is a link with a very good
explanation.

https://developer.ibm.com/tutorials/j-class-sharing-openj9/

On my PC where I have no problems with the new fix pack 11, I listed the
shared caches by using the following command and I could see the RDi shared
chache.

java -Xshareclasses:listAllCaches

After this I used the following command to destroy the cache.

java -Xshareclasses:destroyAll

I restarted RDi and everything worked without any problems. RDi created a
new shared cache, which I could see by entering the listAllCaches command.

Next week I want to activate the the shared classes feature on one with the
pcml problem affected computer again. After this I want to destroy the
shared caches to see, if this could fix the pcml problem too.

From your point of view, is there anything you would say I shoudn`t do that?

Frank