I am testing a program I have written using Code Coverage. The results it
gives are very good in terms of feedback of what I have tested and the
percentage of each subprocedure tested, etc. However, I notice that when I
test using Code Coverage, the testing session is SLOW. I am testing a
green screen application, and the response time is very long. I checked
WRKACTJOB, and see that there is one QB5SERVER job that is racking up CPU
with my userid assigned to it.
Does anyone else experience this? Is there a setting somewhere that needs
to be changed to speed up the session? This is running on a DEV box with a
very small workload.
Also, does anyone know if there is a way to have the Code Coverage results
be displayed dynamically so I can get as high a "Covered Code" as possible
in one session? Just curious.
I am running version Version: 22.214.171.124 20201112_1147
"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission (and/or the attachments accompanying it) contain confidential information belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of the information is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized interception of this transmission is illegal under the law. If you have received this transmission in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the transmission."
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2021 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.