You are welcome. I am happy it works for you now.

Thomas.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von john erps
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. April 2021 10:12
An: Rational Developer for IBM i <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDi iSphere: Option "Display Journal Entries" does nothing

Hi,

I just configured the new workspace, it wasn't that bad ...

Thanks for your help!

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 8:02 PM Tools/400 <thomas.raddatz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

John,

Is it possible, that your remote systemm configuration has been damaged?
Can you please try to display journal entries with a new workspace and
a new remote system configuration? It should not take long to switch
to an empty workspace, create a rse connection, add a filder and try
to display journal entries from a journal or file.

Thomas.