From: Alan Cassidy <cfuture@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WDSCI-L] Code Coverage
Date: Tue, Jan 5, 2021 7:22 PM

Thanks Edmund! I will try out your suggestion tomorrow morning. I did
get a cczip file in the IFS, expanded it in RSE, double-clicked it, but
now I have your suggestion. The program is interactive and has to run
from green screen.

Today I tried doing it again but had a couple of program errors. I tried
it using the SEP. I kept getting errors.

I successfully used CC in October after some trial and error. I will
report back.

--Alan

On 1/4/2021 11:56 PM, Edmund Reinhardt wrote:
>     Hi Alan,
>     I understand your question.
>     The CODECOV command generates CCZIP files into an IFS directory.
>     You can view the results through RDi or there are some third
parties that
>     also visualize it, like Freshe, ARCAD etc.
>     To view it through RDi you right click on the Code Coverage
Results view

[2][5]https://www.linkedin.com/in/edmundreinhardt/  [3][6]http://ibm.biz/rdi_hub  [4][7]http://ibm.biz/IBMi_ACS ;

Files to
>       the directory I told the results to go to, and double-clicked on
the
>       cczip file.
>
>       --aec
>
>       On 1/4/2021 5:46 PM, Alan Cassidy wrote:
>       > Reviewed Guarino's and Susan's videos on RDi Code Coverage.
Seems I
>       > have to re-learn the thing every time I use it (not very
often).
>       >
>       > I was able to use the 5250 screen to run the CODECOV command
for this
>       > program I need it for, and it generated me an IFS file. But I
did that
>       > all in the green screen. How do I pull up the results again?
So far I

at [19]https://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l ;.

link: [20]https://amazon.midrange.com ;