I think what Jim means is the Run SQL Scripts (RSS) function is not >really< part of RDi. It is a component of Access Client Solutions (ACS) which is shipped with and linked to RDi - so it's perfectly valid to ask the question in the WDSC list. (Many folk would simply use RSS directly from ACS - it's quicker.)

However, let's assume you're initiating RSS from RDi, (e.g. right click Objects Subsystem and select Launch Run SQL Scripts). An ACS panel appears, then you're probably prompted to login. Thereafter the RSS window appears.

The menu bar contains the usual FILE, EDIT, VIEW options - and importantly the CONNECTION item. Click on this and select JDBC CONFIGURATION.

Edit the JDBC configuration you are using, (possibly the default). You'll be prompted with a further window. Select the FORMAT item from the menu bar. You should find the date Format there.

HTH,
Brian.