So, I have a invoice from my BP.
IBM RATIONAL DEVELOPER FOR I RPG & COBOL TOOLS AUTHORIZED USER ANNUAL SW
SUBSCRIPTION & SUPPORT RENEWAL
$246 (x 8 seats)

how do I get the $200 per seat?

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 10:29 AM Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thanks for the checkup, Edmund - this is great news. I hope it helps
people convince management to go ahead with RDi.

Vern