Thank you very much.

Am 28.10.2020 um 15:03 schrieb Edmund Reinhardt:
Hi Thomas, that constant has been there since June 2016.

Edmund Reinhardt
905-413-3125
IBM Canada Ltd Rational Developer for i Access Client Solutions
Architect
[1]https://www.linkedin.com/in/edmundreinhardt/ [2]http://ibm.biz/rdi_hub [3]http://ibm.biz/IBMi_ACS

----- Original message -----
From: Thomas Raddatz <thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx>
Sent by: "WDSCI-L" <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Rational Developer for IBM i <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WDSCI-L] How to get connection name from
DebuggeeProcess?
Date: Wed, Oct 28, 2020 7:23 AM
Hi Edmund,

That is really good news. Thank you so much for your help.

The only problem is, that iSphere still supports RDP 8.0, which lacks
the suggested API. I assume Frank and I have to decide whether or not we
want to continue supporting that fairly old release.

Do you know since when (RDi version number) attribute
“AS400ConfigurationConstants.RESID_CONNECTION_NAME” is available?

Regards,

Thomas.