From: Brian Parkins <goodprophet.bp@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Rational Developer for IBM i <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Bcc:
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 12:41:16 +0100
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Mixed case in object filters?
In order to achieve mixed-case procedure names, you use the RPGIV
EXTPROC keyword. (Otherwise the compiler converts the names to uppercase.)

I just did a little test using EXTPROC(*DCLCASE) and the RSE view
displays the (mixed-case) procedure names perfectly. (NOTE: I believe
*DCLCASE can only be with in free-format. Otherwise you'll have to
specify EXTPROC('MixedCase').)

In other words, the solution is with coding, not RSE.

Dcl-PR Proc1 Packed(5:0) ExtProc(*DclCase); >>>>>>> RSE
displays as 'Proc1'
Dcl-Parm Parm1 Date(*ISO) Value;
End-PR;

D Proc2 PR 5P 0 >>>>>>> RSE displays as 'PROC2'
D Parm2 D Datfmt(*ISO) Value

D Proc3 PR 5P 0 Extproc('Proc3') >>>>>>> RSE
displays as 'Proc3'
D Parm3 D Datfmt(*ISO) Value

HTH,
Brian.