Hi Steve

I have had this issue, as well - it does not feel like a defect. There are usually not many anticipated reasons to change the source member type in RDi - CLP to CLLE, say, or other OPM to ILE types.

Of more import or impact, though, is the change from RLA to SQL - or simply to add SQL code to do things like retrieve current date (I know, a simple example) or to use an SQL service instead of an API call.

So I see this as an opportunity for an RFE - it would definitely enhance the product to be able IN RDi to make the change directly - yes, we CAN go into RSE and do the change there in the properties. Doing that while the member is open seems a timing matter, not a bug.

So maybe Mark can submit an RFE, in addition to maybe opening a support case.

Just my early-day thoughts!
Vern