If I am following that correctly, you will get a list based on the Last
Modified date. Yes, I can do that.

What I am really looking for is something like this. Open the 'iSphere
Source File Search' as normal. (I think most of us know that a source file
has 3 columns SrcSeq, SrcDat, SrcDta). Then be able to somewhere on that
screen say search by SrcDat not SrcDta. Then put in a date or date range.
Then get a list of all of the members that meet that criteria. Just like
we get now.
I guess being able to combine the Data and Date search might be useful
sometimes.

By the way I could not do my job without iSphere. Great product.

Kerwin

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 11:16 AM Steve Ferrell via WDSCI-L <