There was a notification...I saw both the red area on the scroll bar and
the red X once I got down to the line.

But what's interesting is that the missing semicolon was a long way from
the /INCLUDE lines...

Why the parser was complaining about those is beyond me.

Charles

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 2:20 PM Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>